#EatEffect // Healthy Pet Food That Will Keep Hooman & Pet Happyby Shreya Ahuja | Sat Nov 19 2016
When you love your pet, you want to make sure you give them everything they need to stay happy, healthy and strong (pet babies are the best babies). This post is not for you and what you should eat and what you diet should be. You have this for hooman health. This one’s a list of all the healthy pet food you need for your four-legged best friend.
First Things First
- Healthy pet food is essential for your beloved pets. Natural foods which include high protein, animal and fish proteins whole grains, fresh eggs, fruits and vegetables should be a part of their daily diet.
- Steamed vegetables like green beans asparagus or raw vegetables like carrots, lettuce and cucumber are healthy for your dog’s diets. Fresh bananas, orange sections, watermelon and apple without seeds are a great fruits for your pet. Avoid grapes and raisins as they usually are not suitable for them.
- Now your pets may hate the idea of medicines or pills, just like any kid due to its size or smell. A quick and easy way to help them swallow it is by sliding it between a chunk of cheese or marshmallow.
What Not To Do
- Their diets shouldn’t include corn, wheat, soy, glutens or any common grains which may cause an allergy to dogs or cats.
- Meats can be given unless it’s undercooked or raw. Also avoid giving meat bones as they may have some pieces which can cause allergies, cuts and digestive issues for your pets. Bacon, avocado, candy, gum, onion, garlic, spoiled meats, caffeine, peaches, plum, chocolates raw eggs are also a big no-no. Keep your pet away from the kitchen pantry to be on the safer side.
We love pampering our pets and what better way to show them your love than taking them to pet stores for a pet’s day out! Here’s a list of pet stores you can take your loved one to and purchase healthy pet food, goodies and accessories for them
You can also try some dog cafes to have a fun day out with other furry friends. This list can help you pick!
Photos Courtesy Of: Pixabay
This article is part of the EatTreat campaign to eat better and live more consciously. We are creating the #EatEffect. Are you with us? #GreenIsTheNewBlack.